top of page


Our board members are champion advocates who serve the LGBTQ+ community in multiple sector of healthcare, rights, and social services. 


Practice Policies & Notice of Privacy Practices

Review GHC's Practice and Privacy Policies

GHC CRDP Final Report

Access GHC's CDEP Final Local Evaluation Report


If your counselor is licensed or pre-licensed, the Board of Behavioral Sciences receives and responds to complaints regarding services provided within the scope of practice (marriage and family therapists, licensed educational psychologists, clinical social workers, or professional clinical counselors). You may contact the board online at, or by calling (916) 574-7830.

If your counselor is a student intern, the Gender Health Center receives and responds to complaints regarding the practice of psychotherapy by any unlicensed or unregistered counselor providing services at the Gender Health Center.


To file a complaint, contact Sara Serberger via email ( or phone (916-455-2391)

bottom of page